Immigration Attorneys in Maryland, D.C., VA & FL

Offices in Silver Spring, Langley Park, Baltimore, D.C., Manassas, Doral & Homestead

Call 24/7 for a Free Consultation Mon-Sat

(301) 585-8400 (Maryland)
(202) 891-7074 (D.C.)
(571) 552-4386 (VA)
(305) 922-9995 (FL)

Highly Experienced, Fair Fees


Credit Card

Abogado de inmigración en Maryland, D.C., Virginia y Florida


Maryland Immigration Attorneys


Serving all of Maryland, D.C., Virginia & Florida

We’re Ready to Help You and Your Family

Welcome to the Immigration Law Offices of Sanabria & Associates. If you or a family member is seeking to gain or adjust legal status in the United States or is facing deportation, it is essential to be represented by an experienced immigration attorney in order to avoid mistakes that can delay the process or cause your request to be denied.

Our Attorneys are themselves immigrants, and know how important their services are to their clients. You can be assured that they will use all of their experience and influence when dealing with USCIS to get a successful outcome. In order to assure that you or your family member is promptly granted the full legal rights you are entitled to, please contact our attorneys for a free legal consultation either via phone or in one of our offices in Silver Spring, Langley Park & Baltimore Maryland, as well as in D.C., Manassas Virginia and Doral Florida.


Immigration Legal ServicesThe Immigration Lawyers at Sanabria & Associates offer a variety of visa and immigration legal services, no matter what your immigration needs may be.  Whether you are a seeking a green card, asylum, or you need relief from deportation or removal proceedings, our experienced lawyers are here to help.

CITIZENSHIP & NATURALIZATION: For someone to qualify as a United States citizen through naturalization, you must first have lawful permanent resident status, or a green card, for at least five years.

» more

However, if you became an LPR through a spouse who is a United States citizen, you only have to have LPR status for three years. In order to apply for United States citizenship, you first need to meet certain requirements. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

GREEN CARD THROUGH FAMILY: Many individuals can obtain green cards, or become permanent residents of the United States, through their family members.

» more

You might be eligible for a green card if you are (1) the immediate relative of a United States citizen, including spouses, unmarried children younger than twenty-one, and parents of United States citizen petitioners who are twenty-one or older; (2) a family member of a United States citizen who fits in a preference category; (3) a family member of a permanent resident; or (4) a member of a special group or category, such as a battered or abused spouse or child, or a widow of a United States citizen. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

GREEN CARD THROUGH MARRIAGE: You may be eligible for a green card, or lawful permanent resident status if your spouse is a United States citizen or green card holder.

» more

Depending on the circumstances, certain forms must be filled out, required documentation must be provided, and other conditions may be required. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

GREEN CARD THROUGH G-4:  International organization employees may be eligible for G visas. Those who come to the United States to take up an appointment at a designated international organization, including the United Nations and their immediate family members may be able to obtain a G-4 visa.

» more

Former officers and employees of international organizations may be eligible for a special type of green card if they lived in the United States on a G visa for at least fifteen years before their retirement, including for at least half of the last seven years, before applying for a green card. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

GREEN CARD RENEWALS FOR CONDITIONAL RESIDENTS, I-751:  Conditional permanent residents receive a green card for two years.

» more

However, in order to remain a lawful permanent resident, a conditional permanent resident is required to file a petition to remove the condition during the ninety days before their green card expires.  If you cannot get the conditions removed, you can lose your permanent resident status. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

FIGHTING IMMIGRATION DELAY, WRIT OF MANDAMUS: Sometimes the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is behind on or delays in making a decision regarding the status of your application for naturalization or a green card.  In these instances, a writ of mandamus can be filed to compel a decision on your case.

EMPLOYMENT OR WORK VISAS: You may be able to obtain a temporary or permanent work visa depending on a number of factors including your occupation, your credentials, and whether you are sponsored by an employer.

» more

There are many types of visas for temporary nonimmigrant workers, including those for entertainers, athletes, and diplomatic employees.  A limited number of immigrants can obtain permanent employment-based visas, which are divided into five preference categories.  If you immigrate to the United States based on a job, federal law typically requires that in most cases, you must obtain labor certification from the Department of Labor. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

INVESTOR VISAS: Some entrepreneurs, and their spouses and unmarried children under the age of twenty-one, may be eligible for lawful permanent resident status if they make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States.  The entrepreneur must also plan on creating or preserving ten permanent full-time jobs for qualified United States workers.

NEW IMMIGRATION WAIVER LAW: A new rule, which went into effect in August 2016 expands the provisional unlawful presence waiver process.

» more

It allows certain people who are family members of United States citizens and lawful permanent residents, and who are by law, qualified for immigrant visas, to navigate the immigration process more easily.  The provisional waiver process is now available to all individuals who are statutorily eligible for the waiver, not just immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and LPRs.  The new rule promotes and supports family unity and also improves administrative efficiency. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

IMMIGRATION BOND: Some non-citizens who find themselves in immigration detention may be eligible for immigration bond.

» more

Immigration bonds are granted by either Immigration Judges or Immigration and Customs enforcement, and the bond ensures that, if the immigrant is released, they will appear at all future court proceedings. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS

» show less

DEPORTATION, REMOVAL & IMMIGRATION COURT: The United States government typically cannot deport you until you are first given the opportunity to present your case before an Immigration Judge in what are called removal proceedings.  There are a number of reasons why the government may be trying to deport you.

CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL FOR NON-PERMANENT RESIDENTS: If you are not yet a lawful permanent resident, and you have lived in the United States for at least ten years, then you may be eligible to apply for cancellation of removal.  Cancellation of removal is a form of relief from deportation or removal from the United States.

ASYLUM: If you are fleeing persecution in your home country, or if you cannot return to your home country because of life-threatening or other extraordinary reasons, you may be able to qualify for asylum in the United States.  In order to obtain permanent resident status as an asylee, you must qualify for this status for a period of one year.


Free, Confidential Immigration Legal Consultation

If you are seeking lawful permanent resident status, citizenship, asylum, or a non-immigrant visa, or even if you need assistance with an immigration appeal, or deportation or removal matters, the experienced and knowledgeable attorneys at Sanabria & Associates are here to help you. In many instances, having a seasoned immigration attorney by your side, who will protect your rights, can only increase your chances for a successful outcome.

Our experienced attorneys have the knowledge and the resources necessary to achieve the best possible results in your immigration case. If you, or someone you know is in need of one of our many immigration law services, it is important that you consult with us as soon as possible. Contact Sanabria & Associates 24/7 via phone in Maryland at (301) 585-8400, D.C. at (202) 891-7074, Virginia at (571) 552-4386, or Florida at (305) 922-9995, or, via email for a free consultation or to schedule an office visit.

Call 24/7English & Español

Talk Directly to Our Immigration Lawyers

Our compassionate and experienced lawyers are ready to help you

8630 Fenton St.

Suite 1104

Silver Spring, MD 20910

(301) 585-8400

3315 Eastern Ave.

Suite 102

Baltimore, MD 21224

(443) 961-8161

20 S Charles St

Suite 902

Baltimore, MD 21201

(443) 961-8161

1021 University Blvd E

Suite B2

Langley Park, MD 20903

(240) 467-2104

3929 14th Street NW

Washington, DC 20011

(202) 891-7074

5525 Mapledale Plaza

Woodbridge, VA 22193

(571) 552-4386

7820 Sudley Rd

Suite 202

Mansassas, VA 20109

(571) 552-4386

9851 NW 58th ST

Unit 103

Doral, FL 33178

(305) 922-9995

174 NE 8th St.

Homestead, FL 33033

(754) 812-6197